Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #11.5

Can I get a whoop? I'm almost done...half a "thing" more.

1. My favorite exercise was the Image Generators 2 and Slideshare. Wordle & Glogster are fun tools that introduce pizazz into ordinary lessons. I loved finding out about 280 Slides too!

2. I'm always looking for new ways to introduce or teach things I have to teach, so this program has given me so many more tools to add to my arsenal and that I really like!

3. Many of the exercises at first glance seem to have little to do with actual classroom instruction, but could easily be used in the library. However, after playing with them I see more things I could do with many of them. There's always take-aways with everything you do.

4. I don't like having to download and create logins for all the different programs. I worry about them slowing down my computer as well as the insane number of emails from these companies/programs I am sure to get. In fact, I still get annoying emails from Shelfari from when I did the 23 Things last summer. I don't know how yall could do this differently unless you create a master account for SBISD that we could log into and then after playing around, if we want to create our own user login, we could.

Thanks for the fun!

THE END

No comments: