Friday, June 27, 2008

More technology I found - Smilebox

So while working on Thing #9 I stumbled upon Smilebox. It's a online scrapbook & keepsake maker. You have the option of printing your creations or just getting a code to post to your blog, MySpace, Facebook, etc. Doesn't have a whole lot to do with biology, but the Art teachers could use it or...we could use it in biology for say an Animal Kingdom project, but I would need to hammer that out a little more...

Click to play Jackson 0-6 mo
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

2 comments:

VWB said...

how cool is that ...will have to lay with it myself...of course I won't have such cute subject matter

Amitch said...

Thanks for smilebox. I always wanted to scrapbook but I didn't want all of the clutter (stickers, gadgets, etc) . This is perfect for me!