Monday, June 30, 2008

Thing #9

I found Atomic Learning to be the easiest to find RSS feeds. I had used Atomic Learning before, but this helped me see that I had not been using it to the extent of it's ability.

I liked Technorati & Google BlogSearch the best & found them to be the most useful for finding blogs.

Well, had I been using Atomic Learning for the first time, I think I would have found it to be the most confusing, but since I had some experience with it, I found Syndic8.com to be the most confusing. In fact, it was even very slow to load everything.

I found a lot of good feeds about various biology topics....genetics, medicine, DNA, etc. I added them to my reader. My reader is getting a little out of hand, I fear!

Other people had links to different newsfeeds on their blogs, etc so I checked some of those out to see if what they were all about.

I must admit, this "Thing" was not as fun for me as the others have been.

No comments: