Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing #12

I made a few comments, but will have to revisit blogs at a later date to see if there is anything I feel compelled to comment on at that time.

I liked Cool Cat's blog about commenting and commenting nicely. That's what I haven't liked about blogging. People can be mean & not own up to it by remaining "anonymous." I also like the Darth Commentor analogy....very funny!
The 10 Commandments were also helpful, but I really don't see myself being a consistant commentor....I am most definitely a lurker!

I used Google Blog Search to find blogs on scrapbooking. Since this is a hobby, I enjoy Vicki's Scrapbook Ideas. It is a great way to showcase, share & gather ideas about your scrapbooking. My husband thinks I am an old lady, but what can you do? I also avidly read my friend's blog about her pregnancy & the birth of her daughter. I love that my family can keep up with the happenings of her's even though they live in Dallas & we live here. She posts pictures & I can comment on how cute her daughter is or that my son, Jackson loves a toy Kynli has too. In this time of our lives -- getting married, starting families, juggling work & home, etc -- we don't have the time we would like to have regular & lengthy phone conversations. Blogs are a great way to bridge the gap!

2 comments:

d said...

I am a lurker too, but I learn a lot from reading blogs. I hope to be better at commenting after reading the points in thing 12.

Josie said...

As a fellow lurker Thing 12 is proving to be rather stressful. I also enjoyed Cool Cat's blog on this topic.