Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thing #13

I love Del.icio.us! It is simply delicious! I wish I had known about this when I was teaching AP Environmental....I have so many sites in "favorites" & I would always have to click on a couple to find the one I was looking for. Del.icio.us would have made it soooo much easier. I love that you can access your bookmarks from any computer & aren't tied to just one. I definitely see how this would be helpful for research -- I totally plan on having my students use this when they research their assigned Animal Kingdom phyla. This would be a great tool since you can share your bookmarks with others. I love when I find materials, or in this case sites, that other people use...it is nice to know what other people find valuable. So I'm thinking that if Julie, JoAnn & I all are using Del.icio.us to bookmark biology sites, we will each find some that the other hadn't and we can share.

1 comment:

Terry said...

This is definitely one 'thing' I think we will all use now! Doesn't matter what level or subject you teach, it's useful!